1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I've been looking for a FREE Christian site to start dating.I thought this one would be awesome because they advertise on TV.

So the site was cool, it asked a bunch of question and was very nice. Then I started looking at my matches and I looked at profiles and I found a lot of cool guys! But then the site doesn't let you email anyone unless you subscribe! It's a tease!!!

But then I thought maybe I could pay....then I looked at the price. $40 for one month!? Are you kidding!!!!??

And then reading the reviews here, no way am I paying that.Why cant' there be free cool dating sites?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of billing and not free. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of subscription and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. ChristianMingle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ChristianMingle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eharmony.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

You chose online dating, and with a site tgat advertises itself as having god's blessing. Not only are you fugly, but stoopid, too.