1.3
Privacy and Data Security

I joined Christian Mingle to find a girl with similar interests and someone who has a strong faith in God like myself.First off, I couldn't even find a member in my area who I could message because none of them were subscribers, so there go's my $38 down the drain, and of course when I asked for a refund for this awful service I never got it.

Never will I ever use Christian Mingle again and I will make sure nobody I know will ever think about clicking on this site.THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of daily spam and misrepresentation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of christianmingle website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. ChristianMingle needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christianmingle website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ChristianMingle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eharmony.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

Pissed Consumer - Asking for TOO MUCH information for reviews Pissed Consumer "I have been trying to post a review here about a company that I am not happy with, and Pissed Consumer will not post my review because they keep asking..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty - Worst COMPANY I have EVER dealt WITH! 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty "2-10 Warranty Got this warranty when I purchased a house in June 2017. Called in a warranty issue with my A/C in August. Had to call 3 times in 2..." Read more Fooled by "express deal" on Priceline Priceline "Booked 3 star, hotel was NOTHING like a Hyatt or similar as Priceline described. I have pictures. It was not the hotel's fault, employees were nice, but more like a..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Charged $98.44 for shipping. Northern Tool And Equipment "Went to local store they didn't have part i needed, so we looked up the one I needed in the NT catalog and ordered it. I was told that I..." Read more