1.3
Privacy and Data Security

I joined Christian Mingle to find a girl with similar interests and someone who has a strong faith in God like myself.First off, I couldn't even find a member in my area who I could message because none of them were subscribers, so there go's my $38 down the drain, and of course when I asked for a refund for this awful service I never got it.

Never will I ever use Christian Mingle again and I will make sure nobody I know will ever think about clicking on this site.THIS PLACE SUCKS!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of daily spam and misrepresentation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of christianmingle website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $38. ChristianMingle needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christianmingle website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ChristianMingle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eharmony.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments