Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I started and stopped my service in the past and relatively liked the site.I guess their community is leaving because they tried everything they could to continue to charge me.

I stopped my renewal and did not log into the site again. After I found I was billed again, a few days into another period. I contacted customer service, they gave me the run around that their are no refunds. I eventually had my credit card company fight them.

It took months but they eventually coughed up records showing my proper cancellation.

I got my money back but it was misery.Note, most of these sights are ran my the *** industry if you research ownership.

This person wrote the review because of "purposeful fraudulent charge" at ChristianMingle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50 and wants ChristianMingle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was billing practice. Author liked the most that they might fall off the earth. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eharmony. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ChristianMingle christianmingle cancellation policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments