I received warnings for using inappropriate language three times.once for saying that I sucked my thumb till I was 12 years old for example so I was very careful not to offend anyone in any way so that I could pass the message in chat rooms of the bible and its principals and possibly find a faithful female companion and at times had many listeners paying attention and thanking me but for some reason administration didn't appreciate my input.

they eavesdropped, windowpeeked, and manipulated different aspects of my doins. they kept shuffling my deck so to speak. I'm no computer whiz and kept knowing that I wouldn't resubscribe to the site. I feel sorry for members that will miss me and needed me.

I'm sure it's happened many times before. the reason has to be for their profits. in all fairness, they should be fined substantially. they are using Christianity to cheat and steal.

shame on them.

they must've viewed me as some type of interference somehow.if that's Christian, no wonder so many people want nothing to do with it.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sneaky evesdropping and website manipulation. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dating service. ChristianMingle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dating service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at ChristianMingle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eharmony.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

Please do not view Christianity through the lense of anyone.Go to God yourself.

He is a God that hates hippocracy...which is what it sounds like CM practices.

God is a God of love.1 John 4:7-8