I was a member and when it came time I did not receive a renewal notice and my checking account was charged $119.94!When I requested my money back they came up with all kinds of stuff to not refund the money.

I closed the account and still have not received my money back. Do not sign up with them unless you go thru every part of their menu and correct everything like you want it.

They just changed their website and you can get lost.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with ChristianMingle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Eharmony that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about ChristianMingle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare ChristianMingle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more A Foreign Affair - Russian Organized Crime - Came to US, Married, Tried to Steal Everything I Own After 2 Weeks, Vicious Criminal to the End A Foreign Affair "I wrote to a girl on A Foreign Affair through their online dating service with letters and calls. She was delivered to my doorstep from Russia. Very young and beautiful..." Read more Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Jjshouse - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY Jjshouse "I ordered 4 dresses for my sons wedding. Their sizing is not US sizing (probably 2 sizes smaller - at least- than US sizing). No where on their site do..." Read more Etrailer - Horrible Customer Service / Returns Etrailer "I ordered 2 sets of trailer keys. 1 set worked, the other didn't as the sets were cut differently. They sent me an email survey which I responded to and..." Read more 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty - Worst COMPANY I have EVER dealt WITH! 2 10 Home Buyers Warranty "2-10 Warranty Got this warranty when I purchased a house in June 2017. Called in a warranty issue with my A/C in August. Had to call 3 times in 2..." Read more