1.3K views
3.3
Privacy and Data Security

Would not recommend. Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft.

(Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm a young guy and often had women 50-61 with no profile picture and from 2,000 miles away viewing my profile and sending me messages/smiles. After having this happen every day I was quite uncomfortable and asked if I could please have my profile removed and get a refund. My subscription had just just renewed.

But no way! No refund allowed. Whoever set their return policy should be running a used car dealership. Another problem for guys is that unless you have a high-paying job or are in a ministry, no Christian women will be interested.

Just make a profile, test it out, and see if my statement is not accurate. It would be better to look for a different dating site where there are much better women, those who don't consider high income or being a pastor or missionary a deal-breaker.

Review about: Christianmingle Account.

Reason of review: No refund, had creepy experiences.

Comments

dragondreamzpublications

I have had similar experiences. I am a woman, and have found that the majority of men who contacted me on the site were old enough to be my father or granfather.

I found this to be really creepy.

Also, their "matching" criteria is way off and makes zero sense. I don't think this site pays any attention to your match preferences.

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #890399

I am a single woman and found my experience with christianmingle no different from other secular dating sites. I was contacted by 4 different men, each was 6-8 years younger, each one claimed to be a widower who lost their wife in a tragic accident, all claimed to be wealthy.

It took very little to time to realize these were all predators trying to take advantage of a single woman. I dropped the site and decided to be a happy single.

A word of advise to all how use these sites-male or female be careful