1.3K views
100% full Not resolved
3.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

Would not recommend.Sets you for an auto-renewal which I didn't know and caused my bank to overdraft.

(Of course, no refund permitted) It can also get creepy. I'm a young guy and often had women 50-61 with no profile picture and from 2,000 miles away viewing my profile and sending me messages/smiles. After having this happen every day I was quite uncomfortable and asked if I could please have my profile removed and get a refund. My subscription had just just renewed.

But no way! No refund allowed. Whoever set their return policy should be running a used car dealership. Another problem for guys is that unless you have a high-paying job or are in a ministry, no Christian women will be interested.

Just make a profile, test it out, and see if my statement is not accurate.It would be better to look for a different dating site where there are much better women, those who don't consider high income or being a pastor or missionary a deal-breaker.

Review about: Christianmingle Account.

Reason of review: No refund, had creepy experiences.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

dragondreamzpublications

I have had similar experiences.I am a woman, and have found that the majority of men who contacted me on the site were old enough to be my father or granfather.

I found this to be really creepy.

Also, their "matching" criteria is way off and makes zero sense.I don't think this site pays any attention to your match preferences.

Broomfield, Colorado, United States #890399

I am a single woman and found my experience with christianmingle no different from other secular dating sites.I was contacted by 4 different men, each was 6-8 years younger, each one claimed to be a widower who lost their wife in a tragic accident, all claimed to be wealthy.

It took very little to time to realize these were all predators trying to take advantage of a single woman.I dropped the site and decided to be a happy single.

A word of advise to all how use these sites-male or female be careful