This site is by far the worse site I have ever been on.There arent many Christians on there and i have high suspicion the site is full of fake profiles especially women's profiles.

I was on a month and chatted with a married guy, a drug user and a pathological liar who couldnt keep his stories straight. I met more quality people at a pick up bar! The profiles of attractive people (very few) were questionable to say the least: Little to no words and very nice pictures. I received No inboxes or replies from the attractive profiles but quiet a few from the less desirable profiles that appeared to be REAL PEOPLE!

I noticed they kick people off the site a lot! I suspect this site just preys on Christians, its all about the money and getting your credit card information!

This site is not for Christians and it is definitely not run by Christians!Beware!

Review about: Christianmingle Online Dating.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

It looks like my account has been suspended and I do not know why.I just can't get on the site again, which means that I do not have a phone number to contact them to ask about the status.

Do you mind sharing the number that you have so I can at least cancel any future payments to them.

I really wish I had read these comments before I signed up.Thanks for any help you can give.

Definitely agree with every word.Little to no real Christians on this site, the same exact profiles come up every day.

There was not even ONE profile I would consider responding too. The only ones that looked good were fakes, and you can easily determine them by reading a few lines of their introduction.

Only my 2nd time attempting online dating and I am totally discouraged from ever doing it again.I had more profiles "blocked" in 3 days than I had even viewed.