Carriage Club, Colorado

On the site the for 3 days, then they suspend my account.Can't reach anyone on the phone.

Never even sent a message on this crummy site.Over 20 contacts from women half my age with #text numbers in their user names. Folks take heed. This whole site is a BIG SCAM! Most of the profiles that were posted were incomplete and lacked what I would consider even basic Christian values.

The matches that were sent to me were not even close to my own. I was surprised how limited the matches were here in my area.

Just paid for one month subscription, but after reading these reviews, maybe not.Once again, SCAM, STAY AWAY!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of christianmingle account. Christianmingle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christianmingle account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Christianmingle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Eharmony.

Comments