Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I was scammed on Christian Mingle.I met a man who claimed to live in Milford, Ohio and said he was a real estate agent.

We communicated for almost 2 months before he said that he had to travel to Ghana to write a contract to receive an inheritance of gold and diamonds from his decceased father. He claimed that his son was hospitalized once they got to Ghana and needed expensive medicine. I sent him some money. He kept asking for more.

He needed money to get his son back to the states for treatment. I sent him the money. I waited nearly four hours at the airport. They never arrived.

He contacted me the next day and claimed that his son had passed away on the plane and that they were not allowed into the states. Supposedly, they were back in Ghana. He asked for more money for his son's autopsy. I refused to give him more money.

He than claimed that he needed money to send a check by Federal Express for me to cash in the states. I told him no. I went to a scammer website. I found his picture.

He had used 4 different names for different profiles. His fake profile had been listed in 3 different languages. The e-mail that he gave me belonged to someone else. He has been pulling this scam for a long time.

The names of the persons that he had me send money to was Sylvester Zoranu in Accra-Ghana and Narh Jeremiah in Accra-Ghana. He had very good written English. He wrote me long love poems every morning.

He claimed to be half Italian and said that his phono was stollen from the inter-net when I confronted him about all the fake profiles.He lied about everything.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Missybaby12 is overall dissatisfied with ChristianMingle and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Eharmony that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about ChristianMingle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare ChristianMingle to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

You know that is probably not him in the picture. He is probably an African youngster who swiped the picture of a white middle ages man off the internet. Next time, please don't believe anyone unless you talk them via Skype.