Christianmingle Online Dating Review

4 of 190 Christianmingle reviews

I was scammed on Christian Mingle.I met a man who claimed to live in Milford, Ohio and said he was a real estate agent.

We communicated for almost 2 months before he said that he had to travel to Ghana to write a contract to receive an inheritance of gold and diamonds from his decceased father. He claimed that his son was hospitalized once they got to Ghana and needed expensive medicine. I sent him some money. He kept asking for more.

He needed money to get his son back to the states for treatment. I sent him the money. I waited nearly four hours at the airport. They never arrived.

He contacted me the next day and claimed that his son had passed away on the plane and that they were not allowed into the states. Supposedly, they were back in Ghana. He asked for more money for his son's autopsy. I refused to give him more money.

He than claimed that he needed money to send a check by Federal Express for me to cash in the states. I told him no. I went to a scammer website. I found his picture.

He had used 4 different names for different profiles. His fake profile had been listed in 3 different languages. The e-mail that he gave me belonged to someone else. He has been pulling this scam for a long time.

The names of the persons that he had me send money to was Sylvester Zoranu in Accra-Ghana and Narh Jeremiah in Accra-Ghana. He had very good written English. He wrote me long love poems every morning.

He claimed to be half Italian and said that his phono was stollen from the inter-net when I confronted him about all the fake profiles.He lied about everything.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 190 Christianmingle reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Christianmingle. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Christianmingle.
Filing a new complaint about
×