Product: Christianmingle Membership Clear all filters (0 of 75 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Show

ChristianMingle - I've been charged after trying to cancel twice after over a

I nedx to talk to someone about getting membership cancelled . ive sent email with no result. I have been married a year and a half. I have been carged wrongfully. I want membership cancelled before i write a bad review and post online how u have charged me after i cancelled over a year ago. I want this resolved and a refund ASAP! My email is basden.kevin@ yahoo.com. my phone mumber is 6189786015

ChristianMingle - Terrible!!!

I was charged $90 for a membership. It said the memebership deal would be $14.99 and then I checked my account and it as $90! I want a refund and to cancel my membership.
Additional Fees
Ease of Use
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

ChristianMingle - Please help me

I signed up for 30 days yesterday and I was on the site and accident signed up for 3 months. I just wanted to try 30 days before the 3 month thing. Can I get refunded for the 3 month plan?
Show

ChristianMingle - Three Subscriptions? Really???

I’ve been charged with three subscriptions

ChristianMingle - Refund money

I misunderstood your prices and how u charge . Didnt realize u charge 149.00 thought it was monthly payments of 24.99 for 6 months
Show

ChristianMingle - I was charged double for a one month subscription.

I was charged twice when trying to purchase a one month subscription to Christian Mingle. I want that money given back to me.

ChristianMingle - Unauthorized Payment

Signed up for a membership for $29 on May 6th was charged $39 twice I need this taken off my account please

ChristianMingle - I would like to cancel membership

Can't remember emaik need to cancel membership

ChristianMingle - Awful no one answered

Was charge 149$ thought I was only going to be charged 24.99$ they took all my money out of my bank account would like to to get a refund back in my money and set up a plan where I only pay monthly and it’s not letting me chat with people in christ
Privacy and Data Security
Reply to reviews
This morning (April 8, 2018) I woke up to find my credit card billed (89.00) for renewal I clearly did not ask for. What a SCAM Christian Mingle really is. I've reported this to my CC company. If I don't get imediate satisfaction I'm going to file a report with the NC...
I didn't like