Product: Christianmingle Membership Clear all filters (0 of 91 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

ChristianMingle - New member

My first day i was bombarded by contacts wanting to know about my experience on this site. I couldn't tell which contacts were actual people or just gatheing info for the site! Pitiful excuse for a dating site.
1.6

ChristianMingle - Refund money

I was looking through your process of getting an account with you via a subscription....and did not realize that the monthly 24.99 came out in bulk. I cannot afford that and need it refunded. I intend to have a subscription with you all after the holiday season has passed. Please help me!
3.7
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

ChristianMingle - I gave my girlfriend another chance

I thought it was just going to charge 25.00 per month when I registered. But instead it took away 150.00 from my account???? I was just going to try it out and if I didn’t like it I was going to cancel? Is there any way I can cancel and get my money back????
Reply to reviews
I deleted my account by mistake and am paid in full. Can you reinstate it for the term if my contract. My guy who I met on here 4 years ago left me at the alter then yesterday morning called apologizing and wanting to be a couple. He has mommy issues. Anyway, by...

If you're in your 60's you should know by now that the word is spelled "altar". The guy did you a favor by bailing ; forget it and move on. I, too am in my 60's but don't trus...

4.9

ChristianMingle - I want to pay the $14.00 for 3 month

I need my money back I can't look at anything on my page I an I paid 50 bucks

ChristianMingle - Not Ready

Cancel subscription would like refund phone call got disconnected

ChristianMingle - I canceled my subscription

I canceled my subscription 1 week ago. I just noticed a charge on my account that I need to request to be refunded ASAP. Please call me or email me

ChristianMingle - Money Back

I accidentally hit subscribe to be on Christian Mingle tonight. It took more than $100.00 out of my account. I did not mean to subscribe. I do NOT wish to have a Christian Mingle account. I want my money back.

ChristianMingle - Accidentally bought subscription

It was after hours I would like my money back
Privacy and Data Security
Usability

ChristianMingle - Refund

I purchased 1 month of subscription yesterday and decinded that was a mistake. I am a single parent without dupport and can not afford the cost. Could you please refund me the ammount paid? Thank you Shannon