Melgven, Brittany
1.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I signed up, and before putting my picture, he refused because I am a woman of 40 years divorced with two children.This is discrimination.

they refuse to respond to my emails.I'm feeling disappointed !

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of christianmingle account from ChristianMingle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ChristianMingle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Eharmony. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ChristianMingle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more *Warning* Fraud company shaadi.com Shaadi "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..." Read more Pissed Consumer - Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com Sucks ***! Pissed Consumer "Do Not Use, Nor Write Reviews For Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com! I have been writing for the Consumer Opinion LLC. d/b/a PissedConsumer.com website which the latter part is the..." Read more Find A Grave - Anthony Jerome "AJ" Marik violates *** guidelines and flat out lies! Find A Grave "That same ***, Anthony Jerome, "AJ" Marik deleted 5 years of Biography work I did on a grave I found belonging to a Medal of Honor awardee with the help..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Picture People - Horrible! Picture People "Hello my name is Gina, over the years I've taken pictures with the company mainly at 2 locations. One in Orland Mall which is located in Illinois and the other..." Read more Oscar Mayer pissed off customer Oscar Mayer "I have been buying Oscar Mayer liver cheese along time. Recently in the last few months I have been either getting a product that is not separated by the wax..." Read more Thank you so much Permits and Visas Team Permits And Visas "I really wanna thank Permits and Visas team and Specially Mr. Tariq and Mr. Pradeep, i got my Canada Permanent Visa Last week, they guided me through every step of..." Read more