I've had to change my email address and password numerous times and they still keep giving me the same old message "your account has been suspended by an administrator".When I've asked them about this message before (when they finally answer their phone), they say it's because of hackers and since I've been using my real name in my email that makes my account too vulnerable.

Well, I just changed my email address to a strange word (not my name) and they're still not letting me in.

Now I'm wondering if the hackers are in Christian Mingle's organization?This doesn't happen on the other dating sites I'm on.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Christianmingle. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Eharmony that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Christianmingle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Christianmingle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Hi it's been years since I used Christian mingle I've change my e-mail to reneguajardo58@yahoo.com it used to be reneguajardo@windstream.net I no longer have this e-mail so how can I get back to Christian mingle and I don't remember my user name also on Christian mingle

Bronx, New York, United States #1195522

It happens to me also.My opinion is there is something wrong with this.

They are doing it themselves.They are lying, in my opinion.