Resolved

Update by user Mar 20

Christian Mingle made an exception and cancelled the auto renewal with refund. So awesome!

Original review posted by user Mar 20

I honestly did not know about the automatic renewal.I didn't even notice it the first time, probably because I was selling my house and moving.

I just noticed the charge for over $119 on my bank account. I cannot afford this! I do not use Christian Mingle or any other dating service at this time and for the past many months due to health and financial issues. I am not dating and do not need a dating service.

Please refund (credit) the charge and terminate my membership. Many seniors do not seek medical and/or dental help because of their finances. I am on of them.

I have not been on a vacation trip in more than 10 years due to finances.Please be honest and merciful and refund my money.

I liked: Thought of meeting someone.

I didn't like: Lack of spokane matches.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Christianmingle Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $119
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with ChristianMingle?

Comments

Bernoo9

They made an exception and cancelled the auto renewal and refunded my money. Now I can go to the dentist!