279 views
Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Jul 29, 2020

No word from Christian Mingle. No explanation at all.

No apology. No promise to reform their unprofessional ways.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2020

When I first joined Christian Mingle in February 2020 someone called Felicia Woods liked me, and we moved to Hangouts where she scammed me for £9,000. She claimed to be a private investigator from Kinston, North Carolina but working abroad in Ankara, Turkey for the US Government and Turkish Ministry of Justice.

She claimed to be a spy and had an accomplice called Tamekloe Moses who claimed to be a UN Diplomatic Courier based in Accra, Ghana.

They used WorldRemit to get money transfers. I got rid of them in the end as the romance died soon after the scamming got under way.

I suggest that Felicia Woods was in Ghana too. They sent lots of fake photos and photo-edited manipulated photos. They tried to phone me using mobile numbers registered to Asheville and Huntersville, North Carolina.

Where did they get the SIM cards ?

Then in June and July I took up two consecutive 1 month subscriptions to Christian Mingle and had my account deleted unexpectedly twice without any improper conduct from my side and without any warning. I hadn't even started chatting to anyone. I complained through the contact us web form and also the support email address and eventually got an unannounced refund both times. No communication, no explanation, no help.

I'm a British subscriber and felt some anti-British sentiment revealing itself in all this.

For all my good intentions and effort put into my creating a detailed profile and taking some original selfie photos I feel badly let down and betrayed. Who is in charge of the Christian Mingle website and overall organization anyway ? Are they really Americans ? Or anti-British ?

Or even really Christians ? The last person I interacted with was called Kristina Sanderson in Los Angeles in late July 2020 who gave me fake photos and wanted money for her charity before I'd even met her. She was so reluctant to be honest, open and truthful and told me nothing about herself, pretending to be of African descent and then claiming to be Hispanic. How can these people be trusted ?!

She claimed to be Methodist and then a catholic too.

Its mostly fake nowadays and the photos are very poor quality and very tacky and trashy. It should restrict itself to the USA only.

User's recommendation: Don’t bother with Christian Mingle unless you’re a scammer or setting up a fake profile.

Product or Service Mentioned: Christianmingle Account.

Preferred solution: Reform the website or shutting it down.

ChristianMingle Pros: Looks tempting.

ChristianMingle Cons: Total unadulterated fraud, All fake profiles, Lots of scammers, Expensive, Subscribers out for one night stands.

Comments

#1998705

I am chatting with Grace Jessy for almost 2 month. And i see her on Skype.

She uses the photos on this site And she looks like model Jelena Jensen . Used her photos as her own She must be one of these scammers Keeps asking me for gift cards, money, to pay her lawyer Her Skype user name is grace.jessy4 And her email and hangouts in gracejessy50@***.com

ChristianMingle Reviews